Tuesday 14 October 2008

Well, that's just great...!

This isn't me, but the sling is accurate and as I'm finding it hard to do ANYTHING, let alone take a picture of my clumsy self, I thought I'd use it for illustration purposes (my sling is actually black, but I couldn't find a picture)..

Apologies for my absence, everyone - I took a short weekend trip to France a couple of weeks ago to stay with some friends, whereupon I was persuaded to go ski-ing, which I have a rule never to do with a hangover or without my own equipment. Needless to say i broke both rules, and my left arm, which is now setting off metal detectors everywhere thanks to the lovely French surgeon who pieced it back together with some bits from his meccano kit...

At least now I have plenty of computer time, so prepare for a lengthy update over the next couple of days - thanks for hanging in there!

x

2 comments:

Merlin7 said...

Hi ya really sorry to hear about your arm!!

But as you say you can now keep us facinated with your sexual adventures

I for one CANNOT wait

Be lucky

StephenL said...

I was wondering why you were so quiet! That sucks about the arm, I hope you recover soon!

Love all of the posts so far, I'm definitely envious of the men over there!