Monday 3 November 2008

A bit of guidance.

So I've been thinking back to the most erotic moments in my life - not necessarily things which have happened directly to me, in some cases friends or strangers have relayed the facts to me - told me stories, and I've been so turned on I can still remember every little detail. In other cases, of course, It's ALL about me (as you know, the way I like it generally...). 

The thing is, I truly enjoy writing this blog - I love the feedback and how aroused it makes both me and Steve (he actually read an email to me from a reader while fucking me last night - he printed it out and lay the pages out on my back before he entered me), together with the subtler side which is that I believe I have become more brazen and even less controlled, sexually, since starting the blog - it's almost like I invite adventure in order to write about it.

Time being what it is, however, I would like to prioritise which entry gets written first from my "favourite erotic moments". The choices are;

1) My Police-lady friend who came in her car during high-speed chases (amongst other abuses!)

2) The couple I caught fucking in a toilet cubicle who let me watch, and got *very* turned on

3) My sister's friend who was brought to orgasm in a tube train by a stranger

4) The hitch-hiker who went down on my college friend in the back while her dad drove, oblivious. 

5) The Russian guy who followed me into the ladies toilet, fingered me to orgasm and never said a word.

So, up to you guys - the topic with the most support, either via email or comments here by Wednesday evening, I shall write up. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

x

5 comments:

Peter C said...

I'll start the ball rolling shall I? Number 3 please!

The sensual stranger said...

The couple in the loo for me please.....

JJ x

Merlin7 said...

No 5 for me.
A fantasy of mine!!!

Anonymous said...

num 5 for me as well.

Mr.z said...

i m hot