Monday 15 December 2008

Back in the chair..

By which I mean I have finally stopped running around the world for a while as part of an army of headless chickens all reacting to this extraordinary financial crisis, which, frankly, is now getting a little boring..

Every cloud, as they say, has a silver lining however, and I think in my case it shows itself as the opportunity to stay away from home in nice hotels in cities which I have never visited, sometimes spending as much as three weeks without seeing my husband - and I'm sure that readers of my blog will realise what kind of sexually heightened, wonderfully pent up and frustrated state that is likely to induce in me.

Such was my mood when I arrived in Mumbai (although I will probably interchange Mumbai with Bombay, as nearly everyone actually in India still seems to use the old name).  I travelled to India direct from America, where I had been for 10 days, and I had at least another 10 in Mumbai ahead of me. 

I had been working such crazy hours in the USA that even I could not fit in a decent social event, not even a trip to a nightclub to see if I could find myself a compromising position - and to be honest, even if I had I would probably have fallen asleep on the poor guy's dick - I have never been so tired.

I slept all afternoon before the Mumbai flight, woke in the early evening and had a very pleasant, sleepy phone sex session with my husband Steve, showered (during which I made myself cum with the showerhead as, unusually, although it was very pleasant, I didn't cum when Steve did), and left for the airport.

I detest air travel - not the flying itself but the whole aggravation of getting there on time, check in, security, all the rushing around which you know is only going to lead to an inevitable period of boredom and waiting once you get through it all. The only saving grace for me is that my company allows me to travel business class, so I get to use the slightly more relaxing lounges where I typically drink Vodka and read while I wait.

To avoid boring details, I found myself seated comfortably in the lounge overlooking the runway with a glass of Vodka & lemonade in my hand and the newspaper spread out on the chair next to me. Whenever the trip allows it I dress for comfort when travelling and as I was going directly to my hotel on arrival in India and had no meetings planned until the following day I had thrown on my favourite old hipster jeans, a white T - shirt and a hooded grey track top. I was wearing no makeup and my hair was down and loose around my shoulders.

My wandering train of thought was interrupted by what I initially thought to be an American accent addressing me;

"Hi - do you mind if I sit here?"

I looked up from the paper, my eyes moving quickly up to take in the black patent heels, black stockings, grey pencil - line skirt, grey jacket and finally pretty, smiling and immaculately made up face of a 30 - something woman, topped off with a deep auburn bobbed haircut.

She was indicating the leather armchair directly opposite mine, which shared the low table on which my paper was spread out. I hadn't noticed but the lounge had filled up significantly since I had first arrived and there was practically nowhere else for the woman to sit.

"Hi - no, of course, let me move some of my stuff out of your way", I replied. I gathered my handbag and cabin baggage from the chair and moved my paper and empty glasses around so that she could have some use of the table.

She arranged her belongings and sat opposite me, hitching her skirt a little to allow her to cross her legs. I drained my drink and asked if she wanted anything, given that it was free and I was going back to the bar.. 

"Umm, yeah - I'd like a Southern Comfort and Diet Coke if you're sure you don't mind", she replied.

I got the drinks and rejoined my new companion. She introduced herself as Carly, a Canadian, which became more obvious now that I had heard her say more than a few words. Carly was on my flight as she had a 3 day business stop-over en route to Australia. We were in vaguely related business fields so we chatted about the state of the world, all the boring facts and figures and the normal smattering of gossip and trying to establish if we had any common colleagues or friends.

Carly was good company - funny and self deprecating, but, most interestingly for some reason on this particular evening, I was very aware that she was either gay or bi-sexual. I have a very well developed sense of other people's sexuality - what men refer to as "gaydar" is something with which I am blessed - I've rarely been wrong, in fact I would argue that I have never been wrong, merely that the person in question has been in denial of the truth.

I was also sure that Carly fancied me - she was flirting, using her eyes, her hair and her body position to send me all sorts of sub-conscious or semi-conscious messages - and I imagine that I was responding. The mood was perfect for this kind of encounter - I was away from home, a little drunk, horny and in an experimental frame of mind. I had unzipped my track top and made a point of sitting cross-legged in the chair, leaning forward to make a confidential point about someone else in the room I focused on her eyes and saw them flick to the gap at the neck of my T-shirt, once, twice, several times. She was really struggling not to look down my top to catch a glimpse of my boobs. I gave her a break and allowed my attention to be held by the electronic departure display while maintaining the same position. I lingered over reading the display for long seconds while I felt the thrill of her eyes on me, wandering and probing. Carly actually shifted her own position in her chair so that she could get a slightly better look. 

I returned my gaze to her's slowly, with plenty of warning, and felt a glorious and unexpected thrill as she made no effort at all to avoid being caught looking at my boobs. Instead she lingered over them, then slowly moved her gaze up to meet mine, wetting her lips almost undetectably with the tip of her tongue as she did so, holding my stare for long seconds.

We were, perhaps fortunately, interrupted by our names being called over then tannoy - we had both been so carried away that we were in danger of missing the plane. 

Hurrying together to the gate we exchanged business cards and hotel names and agreed to try and meet up for a drink in Mumbai that next evening.

Once on the plane I was disappointed to find that Carly was somewhere at the back in standard class. I was seated next to a an elderly Indian couple who I had to wake to squeeze past and sit by the window even at this early stage of the flight - which suited me fine to be honest as I was in no mood for small talk.

As soon as we left the runway and the thrill of takeoff had subsided, the monotonous roar of engines and passing air sent them both off to sleep again and I put Ipod on and settled down with my book.

As I have often done in the past, I used the sexual tension of my encounter with Carly to create several delicious fantasy scenes in my head as I stared at the pages of my novel. I could clearly see me sitting on her face, he tongue busily working on my clit as Steve entered her wet pussy - Steve and I kissing deeply as he fucked her and she fucked me with her tongue.

The cabin was in darkness and the sleepy atmosphere of my neighbours had spread widely - with only one or two muffled voices occasionally breaking the peace. I had known as soon as I got aboard the aircraft that at some point I was going to masturbate, but had enjoyed putting the thought to the back of my mind - almost like some kind of self-denial ritual. Now, though, I realised, was my opportunity.

I selected one of the special tracks Steve put on my Ipod some months ago, lay my hand in my lap, under my open book, and closed my eyes.

The track I was listening to was an audio recording of me being fucked by "The Boy" - one of Steve's colleagues you may recognise from earlier posts. Steve had used a wireless microphone and as he moved around I could hear, clearly, The Boy's balls slapping against my arse, his swearing and dirty talk - calling me a filthy slut and a dirty whore, asking me if I liked his cock inside me and my breathless responses that "GOD - YES!  I FUCKING love it - FUCK ME, FUCK ME.." all the while accompanied by my husband's urgent, husky encouragement to "Fuck her harder - that's it, deeper, go on - go on, cum in her..."

I lay back, reclined in my chair, listening to this audio diary of my wantoness and rubbed myself to a huge orgasm. I had popped open the top two buttons of my jeans to allow two fingers to slide under the waistband of my knickers and rest directly on my clit. I was surprised by how wet I was before I even started to touch myself, but even more suprised when, right at the point of orgasm, when I was mentally back in our bedroom at home with The Boy's cock exploding inside me, My husband urging him on and getting in position to push his cock into me as soon as The Boy withdrew, I clearly saw, unbidden, Carly's face staring at me back in the airport lounge. This must have added to the intensity of my orgasm as It is really quite rare for me to squirt when I cum, but on this occasion I felt two or three pulses of warm liquid hit my fingers as I wet my knickers.

I turned the Ipod off and fell asleep almost immediately, waking just in time to avoid the steward who was checking that seat belts were fastened noticing that I still had a hand inside my jeans.

Tired, a little disoriented, I was pleased to learn that I had managed a feat unheard of for me - I has slept the whole way to our destination and we were preparing to descend.

Airports are airports the world over and I have been a stranger in very many cities, but Mumbai took me by surprise. I have never seen so much chaos. I loved the energy of the place immediately - it was warm and humid and we had arrived in what I assumed to be rush hour, but my driver told be that in fact it made very little difference what time of day it was to the total chaos on the roads and footpaths - so many people.

I gibbered like the greenest of tourists all the way to the hotel - asking my extremely polite driver question after question. He was a practiced tour guide and I knew a little more about the city, which he still referred to as Bombay, than when I had arrived by the time we got to the hotel.

The hotel itself was just outside the city centre - an international business and tourist chain with all the normal 4 star accoutrements. As I often do when I've been away for a while I upgraded myself to a small suite, paying the difference myself just to have a bit more room and home comfort while I was there.  

I was pleased to find that I had a bedroom, sitting area, luxurious bathroom with a huge bath in the middle of the tiled floor, and enormous double showers as well as a dressing room.

I lay on the massive bed and called Steve - I woke him up through not paying attention to the difference in time zones, again a bad habit of mine - but he was soon pleased to listen to my description of my encounter with Carly and the subsequent orgasm I had on the plane. I told him the way he likes me to - slowly, including lots and lots of detail. I was aware that he was stroking his cock and I knew he was getting close to orgasm when he started to ask me to repeat his favourite parts. Steve eventually grunted and shot his load as I was describing catching Carly looking at my boobs. I told him I was going to call her as arranged and see if we could hook up for a drink and he said "Oh yes - definitely do that.. Have you got broadband at the hotel?",

"Er... hang on", I said, looking for the room information card by the phone, "Yes - wireless, why?", I asked.

"Oh - nothing, just thinking that if you guys were to, you know, hook up, then a video conference might be in order...?"

I giggled at the naughtiness of this suggestion, but it wouldn't be the first time we'd had webcam sex - just the first time with another person present. I said my goodbyes and called up room service to send me some lunch. I ate and took a long, luxurious bath and was sitting at the desk in my hotel robe going through some email when my mobile rang with an unrecognised number. I answered it and was delighted to discover it was Carly, suggesting we meet up for a drink somewhere - she had been to India before and wasn't quite as excited about the whole adventure as I was, so suggested that instead of wandering the streets on our first night we meet up in my hotel bar as she was only ten minutes away and my hotel was nicer than hers, she said. I agreed and we set a date for about two hours time.

I pulled some jeans on and wandered downstairs to check out how formal the bars were, and if there was a dress code. There wasn't but nearly everyone was in a business suit or othwerise smartly turned out so I sent a text to Carly asking her what she was going to wear. she replied that she only really had business clothes with her and so I responded that I'd better wear a skirt.

"That sounds nice", was her reply, which got me all hot and bothered again as I hadn't even described which skirt I was going to wear to her.

I took my time over dressing, selecting in the end my navy pin-stripe skirt suit. The skirt is just above the knee and tapers with a short split in the front allowing, depending on seating arrangements, a good glimpse of my thighs should I so choose.

I wore a tailored white blouse with the top two buttons open to display my cleavage a little - I couldn't believe quite how excited I was at the thought of this meeting with Carly - maybe it was the whole tabboo thing - I had had sexual encounters with women before, but never on my own, as a pure homosexual liasion.

Underneath I was all in black - french knickers, lace top hold-up stockings and a balcony bra to enhance my favourite assets.

I was in quite a state - it had been a very sexually charged 24hrs after a drought of a few weeks, and I found myself fascinated by the floor to ceiling mirrors on three sides of my dressing room. Reverting to the behaviour of an over-sexed teenager I dropped my skirt to my ankles and immediately pushed a finger inside my pussy - which was pleasingly wet again. I masturbated myself to a frenzied orgasm in about 2 minutes flat, leaning heavily against one mirrored wall I watched in fascination as I made myself cum - I was able to see in mirror image the rear view of my stocking legs open as far as the skirt at my ankles would allow as I ground into my hand and bucked and pushed to orgasm - steaming the mirror in front of me with my breath and leaving finger and palm prints all over it.

Quickly recovering my composure I pulled my skirt back up and left the room, sharing the lift downstairs with two Indian business types who spoke animatedly to each other the whole journey. I thought, for a minute, that they were talking about me, as each of them glanced at me on numerous occassions. I put this down to just a little too much self obsession and smiled at them as they parted and allowed me to leave the lift before them at the lobby level. As they walked behind me toward the bar I heard them resume their excited chatter. They were still behind me as I entered the plushly furnished, dimly lit champagne bar and ordered a double Vodka and lemonade. The barman told me to sit and he would bring it over, so I found a pair of leather sofas facing each other over a low table, next to a window overlooking the busy street and sat down. The setup kind of reminded me of the airport lounge, which started me off on a train of thought which I had to quickly quell if I wasn't going to come across as some sort of raving lunatic when Carly arrived.

The barman arrived with my drink and I ordered another as he left. I could clearly see the main hotel entrance from where I sat and my heart quickened a little as I recognised Carly stroll through the automatic doors, gather her bearings a little and then start to walk toward the bar, toward me.

I think I had been staring at her, elegantly dressed in a red skirt and black blouse, carrying a small clutch purse for a full 30 seconds before I realised she was waving at me. I snapped out of it an smiled and waved back - gesturing for her to come and join me - although that much was obvious I suppose...

As Carly arrived I stood and we air-kissed each other's cheeks, I got a whiff of, I believe, Coco Chanel.  Instead of gripping lightly at the elbows, which is standard form for this kind of greeting, Carly allowed her right hand to settle briefly on my waist as we said "Hi", before sliding it away and taking her seat opposite me. The barman arrived and she ordered as he deposited my second drink.

What followed was one of the most blissfully flirtatious evenings I have ever had with anyone, male or female. I don't know who was responding to whom, but we were both making sure all the right signals were displayed, lots of touching, whipsering, giggling, hair flicking and asset displays - neither of us taking too much care how we parted out legs as we crossed and re-crossed them. I noticed, on several occasions, that Carly was wearing bright red knickers and a matching suspender belt and she would have been in no doubt about my underwear after the first 10 minutes.

The conversation itself was funny and wide ranging. As the alcohol flowed so the inhibitions fell and I discovered that Carly was, in fact, a bi-sexual with both male and female partners. She was very fond of an old Freddie Mercury quote I had heard before but the way she said it, as if she really meant it, made me snort with laughter, "Animal, Vegetable or Mineral Darling - I'll fuck it".

Excited as I was by Carly's proclivities, she was positively agog at mine. I described the whole swinging, swapping, voyeur and dogging scene to her as she became more and more astounded. She spat her drink several times, shouting "WHAT!!!?" as I relayed another detail of mine and Steve's adventures. She was quite envious of our relationship I think and saw sex in a very similar way to me - a means to an end, a mechanism by which to illicit pleasure.

We had both noticed, and commented, that "my" two Indian businessmen were paying us increasingly close attention as the evening wore on. After my description of picking up guys with Steve from bars to fuck me, Carly waved carelessly in their direction, seated as they were at the bar. "What, so just any reasonable guy - like say those two, you'd just go up and ask them to fuck you with Steve watching?", she asked.

"Well, that would probably work, with most guys, to be honest, but no - it's more subtle than that normally, I chat to them a bit without Steve around, then introduce the idea.", I said.

"And, ah, ", Carly hesitated, "does Steve like to watch you with other...women...ever?".

"Good God yes!", I laughed, which started her giggling too, "Steve's a bloke for goodness sake!"

We went on to discuss our various theories about why men were so into women having sex with each other, which basically degenerated into us talking about sex with women and dropping all pretence that we may not end up in bed with each other as we dicsussed our favourite positions, why women were better at oral sex, how to induce a vaginal orgasm etc.. etc.. etc..

Our conversation was having a dramatic effect on the two guys at the bar - they had stopped talking to each other at all and were merely facing us with their backs to the bar, sipping their drinks and listening in with awe-struck faces. I could clearly see a large erection filling the suit trousers of one of them, which I pointed out to Carly, who leaned over me to see if she could see it. In doing so she put her boobs directly in front of me, an inch from my nose. I almost automatically put my hands on her hips and pulled her down into my lap. Looking up and opening my mouth I met her half way as she pulled her hair back and pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed deeply, feverishly, for long minutes, neither of us touching any other part of the other than the face and neck, but I was absolutely soaked between my legs, and I was soon to discover that Carly was too.

Breathless, Carly stood, took my hand and pulled me up. We walked quickly, hand in hand, past the startled barman and dumbfounded businessmen.  As we past them I beckoned to them to follow us, and they didn't need a second bidding. Leaving their jackets on the stools they had occupied they hurried after us to the lift Carly had summoned and followed us in.

As the doors closed Carly backed me into the mirrored corner of the lift and started to kiss me again, running her fingers through my hair, tugging gently at my lower lip with her teeth, "Floor?" she breathed, almost panting.. "Nine", I said...,"room 919"...

One of the businessmen must have pressed the button because neither of us did. Carly had her right leg between mine and I was squeezing my thighs together on hers, feeling her suspender belt clips against my pussy. My breathing was hard and ragged and I knew if she touched me I would cum. Carly obviously knew this too because just before the lift doors opened on the ninth floor she clamped her right hand over my pussy, through my skirt, and my legs trembled against her as I came, looking into her smiling face, half an inch from mine, feeling her breath on my lips.

Now I took control. I took her hand and led her to my room, the two men half running to keep up, both now pushing large erections in front of them but still silent. I opened my room, dragged Carly inside and heard the door close behind the men as they hurriedly entered the room.

I pushed Carly back against the wall and sank to my haunches in front of her. I pushed her skirt up and moaned in delight as I pulled her knickers aside to see her pussy, waxed, like mine. "Beautiful", I heard myself say, which illicited a moan from Carly. There was a small table to my right, Carly's left and I let her know what I wanted her to do by taking her ankle and lifting her left leg off of the floor, moving it in the direction of the table. Carly balanced herself against the wall and put her left foot up on the table, about 2 feet off the floor, opening her legs further and allowing me to see her pussy lips part. I wasted no more time and buried my face between her legs, pushing my tongue inside her, tasting her and flicking back outside to roll over her clit, which was hard and prominent and easy to find immediately. Every time I pushed my tongue back inside her she moaned out loud. I worked a finger inside her alongside my tongue and within seconds she grabbed the back of my head and bent double over me, letting almost all her weight fall onto me I felt her pussy open, her muscles pulsing rythmically as she came in my mouth.

We collapsed on the bed and, minute by minute, I came back to my senses a little. Carly was stroking my hair, lying alongside me, her fingers gently caressing my pussy through my knickers. We kissed every 4 or 5 seconds, teasing each other's lips with our tongues. My hand was on her thigh, her skirt around her waist and I was transfixed by her gorgeous blue eyes.

I heard shuffling and remembered the men. I felt more hands on my thighs and half-turned to see that they both had their trousers off, and were sporting quite serious looking erections. The guy who was touching me was trying to manipulate me into a position from where he could enter me. I started to move to accomodate him but Carly said "No, Stop.. Do me - both of you do me, you (she nodded at me) I want you to watch us, like Steve does.."

I felt the familiar joy at being carried away in a sexual encounter and slid off the bed, moving a few feet away as the men approached Carly, one at her head, one between her legs. They fumbled her clothes off, which disappointed me a little until I realised this meant I was sure of a better view. 

Suddenly remembering my husband, I opened my laptop, which was on the desk behind me in "sleep" mode. I quickly connected to Steve via Messenger and typed "just watch" and started the in-built webcam. I pointed the machine in what I hoped was, and turned out to be, the right direction and got back to watching the scene before me.

Carly was on her back, the lighter skinned guy (who I later discovered was half Indian, half British) was inside her, grabbing at her and fucking her for all he was worth, using a mixture of languages depending on who the comment was addressed to. His colleague was at Carly's head, pushing his cock into her mouth as she arched her neck and grabbed for it hungrily.

I moved the chair 2 feet from the bed and opened my legs, pushing two fingers into my open, soaked pussy I started to bring myself off as I watched this glorious show.

The men were grunting and sweating, shouting and moaning like rutting pigs. Carly wasn't much better, to be honest, telling me between mouthfulls of cock what it felt like to have this total stranger inside her.

I was encouraging them and telling them what to do, which position to adopt, and they responded every time. Every time I came, which was often, I called one of the men over to suck my fingers or lick me to another orgasm before sending him back to Carly. She had told me to stop talking about her "pussy" and use the word "cunt" which I willingly did;

"Go on, fuck her with that thing, push it into her - deeper, deeper, stretch her cunt - pull your cock out, let me see how wet it is - that's good, let me see how open that cunt is - Carly - open your cunt, let me see..."

With a loud grunt the guy at Carly's head started to cum. Carly grabbed his balls from underneath and squeezed hard as he unloaded into her mouth. I saw her throat and Adams' apple moving as she swallowed. When he pulled his dripping cock out of her mouth I stood and crouched over her, kissing her deeply and pushing the remains of his cum back and forward between our mouths with our tongues. I swallowed a little of his cum and stood, taking up position behind the guy fucking her.

I put my hands round his waist, tightly, and pushed my pussy against his arse, my legs tight against the back of his I used my own body to control his thrusts, making him fuck her harder and harder as I felt his sweat run between our bodies. Carly was moaning and coming as she was pushed further and further off the bed until her head hung limply over the edge, her hair brushing the floor audibly with every one of our thrusts into her. 

I reached down and grabbed his balls, between his legs from behind. Squeezing I said, directly into his ear "Cum into her cunt, fill her cunt with your cum, go on - do it - do it - do it", over and over I repeated this into his ear until he yelled and shuddered and I felt his balls contract and jump in my hand, at which point I squeezed hard, making him jerk with a mixture of intense pleasure and pain as he shot streams of cum into Carly's pussy.

As soon as he stopped I pulled him out of the way and dropped to my knees between Carly's legs, lapping noisily at her pussy I held her lips open with my fingers as I brought her to orgasm again with my mouth. When she came Carly half sat up and squeezed her abdominal muscles hard so that I got thick globs of his hot cum dropped into my mouth with her own juices.

Several hours later I awoke to find Carly and I alone on the bed, still holding each other. The men had left some money on the desk, assuming us to be hookers of some kind I suppose, which just made us laugh when we found it. Steve had watched the whole thing, in amazement, coming himself several times - twice without touching his cock he said - and had been waiting for me to wake up before he rang me to talk about it. I put him on the phone to Carly and she and I had another, longer, gentler love making session as we passed the handset backwards and forwards between us, sharing the details with my Husband.

All in all, a very profitable trip to the sub-continent, and a memorable introduction to India..

I have some stills from the video, one of which (below) shows the lovely Carly with her admirers, and Steve is promising to edit some segments with our faces blurred out so I can post them here.

Carly is, I know, now a reader, so, darling, this is of course, dedicated to you...

x


** Sorry but I accidentally used the wrong picture of Carly first time - she hadn't approved of it's use so I've removed it, of course, apologies everyone who saw it already, and especially Carly! **


*** Hurrah! Carly has sent me a truly lovely picture (below) to use with this entry - she's HOT eh? Thanks Carly x ***




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally you are back with such a nice encounter.

The sensual stranger said...

Carly is a gorgeous lady, I agree with you hun.

God you are sooo lucky but I am not surprised either as you are equal in that department.

Happy New Year from Wiltshire xxx

JJ xx

formula61 said...

Wow, let me light a smoke!!!! Thanks milady for that sensational narrative, it kept me this old wolf at the edge of my seat.
A lovely account and one that took me back to my old days as a traveling swinging man!
I pray I remember about your page once I leave it, as I imagine your other postings must be just as interesting. Loved it, again thank you so much.
Rafael